I totally forget this scene, I need to watch this again.
she really did not want to take my order
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
now I wil resume to my comissions in peace.
this will never not be hilarious to me
teachers who don’t let videos buffer before playing them
and think the video is broken when it stops to load
“well it’s a shame the video’s not working. i guess we’ll have to do this packet instead”
“work in pairs”
”where do you wanna go to dinner?”
”i don’t care”